§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data and purpose of processing
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal information when using our website Personal data includes all data that related to you personally, such as Name, address, E-mail addresses, user behaviour. The purpose of the processing is to operate an internet page for the purposes of mediating living spaces.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4, para. 7 of the EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is:
Immobilien-Service in Franken GmbH
Hallplatz 15-19 / 2nd
D-90402 Nuremberg, Germany
Represented by the Managing Director
Thomas V. Basel
Phone: +49(0) 911 19430, +49(0) 911 2418471
Fax: +49(0) 911 223297
Contact details of our data protection officer:
SPH IT + Consulting GmbH & Co. KG
You can reach him by mail to our address with the addition "Data Protection Officer“.
(3) When you contact us by E-mail or via a contact form on our website, the data communicated by you (your e-mail address, if applicable, your name and your phone number) is stored by us, to answer your questions. In this context, we will delete the data after the storage is no longer required, or restrict the processing, if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we commission service providers for individual functions of our offer or want to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the procedures below. This is what we call the defined criteria of storage duration.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us in respect of the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information (Art. 15 DS-GVO),
- Right to correction or deletion (Art. 16 und 17 DS-GVO),
- Right to restriction of the processing (Art. 18 DS-GVO),
- Right to contradiction against the processing (Art. 21 DS-GVO),
- Right to data transferability (Art. 20 DS-GVO),
- Right to revocation of issued consent (Art. 7 paragraph 3 DS-GVO).
Please contact the contact address under Section 1 II above.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority concerning the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) In general, for the use of our website you do not need to specify personal data. However, in order for us to be able to provide our services, we need your personal data. This applies both to the sending of information material as well as for the answering individual requests. In these cases, we collect and store your personal data only to the extent necessary for the provision of the service or for the implementation of orders.
(2) If you want to view our website, we may collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to provide you with our website to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- Date and time of the access
- Name of websites opened
- Name of files downloaded
- Transferred data quantity
- Status code of the access (successful/erroneous)
- Used browser type and version
- User’s operating system
- URL of the website from which our website was opened
- ID address of the computer used to open
- Provider that provides access
§ 4 Cookies
(1) In addition to the above-mentioned data, your use of our website may involve cookies being stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and assigned to the browser you are using and through which the site that places the cookie (here us) certain information will flow. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website on the whole more user-friendly and efficient.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and operation will be explained in the following:
- Transient Cookies (see b)
- Persistent Cookies (see c)
- Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. In particular, these include the session cookies. These save a so-called session ID, at which various requests from your browser can be allocated to the overall session. This allows your computer to be recognized again when you return to our site. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can always delete cookies in your browser security settings.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, the acceptance of third party cookies or reject all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
- The Flash Cookies will not be used by your browser, but by your flash plug-in. We continue to use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your device. These objects store the necessary data regardless of the browser used and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not desire a processing of the flash cookies, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe Flash-killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend to manually delete your cookies and browser history on a regular basis.
§ 5 Needs-based data usage: Mediation orders from landlords, corporate and private clients
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we provide a variety of services. To do this, you need to specify additional personal data, which we use to provide the relevant performance benefits and for the above principles for data processing. This is done within the framework of:
- Mediation orders from landlords
- Mediation orders from companies for their employees
- Mediation orders from private customers
We collect only the data here that is necessary for the provision of our services.
(2) Partially we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected by us and instructed, are within the framework of a written order processing arrangement in accordance with art. 28 DS-GVO bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) We can also pass your personal data onto third parties if promotional campaign participations, competitions, contract conclusions or similar services are offered by us together with partners. More information on this can be obtained by entering your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) To the extent that our service providers or third parties reside in a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this fact in the description of the offer.
§ 6 Web analysis services and tools
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of the use of the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including the shortened IP address) is generally sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
This website uses Google Analytics solely with the "_anonymizeIp()" extension, which ensures the anonymisation of the IP address by abbreviation and excludes a direct reference to people. By extension, your IP address is first shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other Contracting States to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, this processing according to art. 6, paragraph 1, sub-paragraph DSGVO. f takes place on the basis of our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimization and marketing purposes.
At our request, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports about the website activities and to provide other website and internet related services to us. The IP address transmitted within the context of Google Analytics by your browser will not be merged with other data from Google.
As an alternative to the browser plugin or within Browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to set an opt-out cookie, which will prevent the recording by Google Analytics in the future within this website (this only works in this Browser and only for this domain; if you delete your cookies in this Browser, you must click this link gain): Deactivate Google Analytics
Google LLC headquartered in the USA is certified for the US-European data protection convention "privacy shield", which ensures the compliance with the applicable data protection legislation in the EU.
On our website, we use the product "Google Maps", an online map service provided by Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as "Google"). This allows us to provide you with interactive maps directly in the website and allow you the comfortable use of the maps function. By visiting our website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In doing so, your IP address is transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account on which you are logged in, or if no user account exists. If you are logged in with Google, your data will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile on Google, you will need to log out in advance. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of the website. Such an evaluation shall be carried out in particular (even for non-logged in users) for the provision of on-demand advertising and to inform other users about your activities on our website.
We use Google Maps to provide you with interactive maps from Google Maps and to provide you with a better user experience on our website. This is also our legitimate concern.
You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, although you must discuss this with Google.
Google has been subjected to and certified by the agreement between the European Union and the USA privacy shield. In so doing, Google is committed to adhering to the standards and regulations of the European Data Protection Law. More information can be found in the linked entry below:
For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider, please consult the privacy statements of the provider. You can also get more information about their rights and setting options to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
§ 7 Revocation or objection against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given consent for the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have spoken to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not required for the performance of a contract with you, which is represented by us in the following description of the functions. In exercising such a contradiction, we ask for an explanation of the reasons why we should not process your personal data. In the case of your justified opposition, we will examine the situation and are either stop or adjust the data processing or inform you of our compelling legitimate grounds, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) You can, of course, object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can send your objection to advertising to the following contact details:
Immobilien-Service in Franken GmbH
Hallplatz 15-19 / 2nd floor
D-90402 Nuremberg, Germany
Phone: +49(0) 911 19430
+49(0) 911 2418471
§ 8 Closing remarks
Our business operation requires that data is collected and processed. Where data collection and processing take place, data protection and data security must be ensured. This is not only legal requirement, but a vested concern of ours.
If you have any questions or suggestions on the subject of data protection with respect to our services, please feel free to contact us at the above contact details (please refer to section 1).
§ 9 Analyzing tool
We use an internal analyzing tool for tracking purposes, which analyses webserver logfiles only. No data will be transferred to third parties. The evaluation of this data will only be processed through us. This analyzing tool is used in order to continuously design and optimize our website and make sure it meets the demands of the internet community. Furthermore it is used as a statistic tool to measure the usage of our website in order to adapt our website services.
In this context, the tool generates pseudonymous usage profiles. Also cookies will be used (see also paragraph 4).
For the above mentioned internal purposes the following data collected by the analyzing tool and the cookie will be analyzed by us:
- Browser type and version,
- Operating system,
- Referrer Url (pre-visited page),
- Hostname of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Date and time of the server access